How to Whitelist www.comergence.com
Modified on: Mon, 17 Aug, 2020 at 11:26 AM
Financial Institutions often have Security and Firewalls in place that can sometimes affect the performance of certain applications. Try adding us to your trusted sites:
|TIP: If you have an IT Security Team or Team that handles your computer/browser settings, please check with them first. Always check with the proper personnel before making changes to your security settings.|
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to www.comergence.com.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you see: Lock , Info , or Dangerous .
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting. Your changes will automatically save.
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?