How to Whitelist www.comergence.com
Modified on: Tue, 15 Oct, 2019 at 2:13 PM
Financial Institutions often have Security and Firewalls in place that can sometimes affect the performance of certain applications. Try adding us to your trusted sites:
- Click the 3 horizontal lines icon on the far right of the Address bar.
- Click on Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Show Advanced Settings link.
- Click on Change proxy settings.
- Click the Security tab > Trusted Sites icon, then click Sites.
- Enter the URL, https://comergence.com, then click Add.
- Click Close > OK.
- Then close out and reopen Chrome again
- Login and see if you then complete the application
For Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- In the Select a Web content zone to specify its current security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- If you want to add sites that do not require an encrypted channel, click to clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- In the Add this Web site to the zone box, type the URL of a site that you trust, and then click Add.
- Repeat these steps for each site that you want to add to the zone.
- Click OK two times to accept the changes and return to Internet Explorer.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?